VIDEO: ”Everything Uhuru touches COLLAPSES, Sirigi Bridge to Mtongwe Ferry, He is Going Down”

Don’t worry Achieng, I can feel your pain my sister ‘o I promise you NASA will finish the building of the Sigiri Bridge in a fantastic way...

Don’t worry Achieng, I can feel your pain my sister ‘o I promise you NASA will finish the building of the Sigiri Bridge in a fantastic way that you won’t believe because the issue of kick back will not be there please, sorry for the pain you are going through but direct your anger to Ababu and Jubilee..

Source link


from Politics – Kenyan News http://bit.ly/2tkruqZ

Related

Trending news 5170160502926343716

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Contact Us

For Complains and compliments towards this website, contact us on dailykenyapost@gmail.com or use the contact form below (on the footer).
item